S16003 17 X 35 X 8 Stainless Steel Bearing

(3 reviews) Write a Review
UPC:
7.04E+11
Weight:
0.065 Ounces
  • S16003-Bearing
  • S16003 17 X 35 X 8 Stainless Steel Bearing
  • S16003 17 X 35 X 8 Stainless Steel Bearing
On Sale
  • S16003-Bearing
  • S16003 17 X 35 X 8 Stainless Steel Bearing
  • S16003 17 X 35 X 8 Stainless Steel Bearing
- You save $10.48
$22.46 $11.98

Description


Measurements
  • Inner Diameter: 17
  • Outer Diameter: 35
  • Thickness: 8
  • Measurement Unit: Metric
Materials
  • Bearing Type: Radial Bearing
  • Product Seal: No Seal (N)
  • Ball Material: Stainless Steel
  • Retainer Material: Metal or High Speed Plastic
Technical Specifications
  • Quantity: 1
  • Condition: New Inventory From Factory.
  • Quality Level ABEC 3 or Better
  • Operating  Temperature: Sealed or Metal Shields Ranges: –20 °F to +230°F [–30 °C to +110°C]. The determining factor will be the lube and the seal material.
  • Raceways: Finely polished superior finish for long life, and low noise.
  • Lubrication   Wide temperature range (-50F to + 300F) High Quality Synthetic Lubricant.
View AllClose

3 Reviews

  • 5
    Appeared to be excellent bearings...

    Posted by Tim on 18th Dec 2012

    I mistakenly ordered these bearings thinking they were for a fourstoke. Unfortunately, they are for the XLS model and not the RFS model. Yet, the bearings were the lowest cost around and absolutely the highest quality for the price! Since this order, I have placed two more for other engine projects I have in work at the present time.

  • 5
    Best for 105HZ

    Posted by Dave Soltoggio on 17th May 2012

    Replaced standard bearings in my New OS 105HZ for these SS 6 months ago and motor is still very smooth and powerful, My other standard bearing OS 105HZ engine which i had bought at the same time is well over due for a bearing change very rusty, noisy and has always been sticking, Both engines are in TREX 700 and have run around the same amount of hours on 23% Nitro and 15%LV + 3%MV TOTAL 18% Coolpower oil. Have also OS 91HZ M speed with same SS bearings 10 months on and still very smooth and more powerful, These bearings are the bomb for true nitro freaks like me

  • 5
    No more rusty bearings

    Posted by David Zahn on 16th May 2012

    The S16003 s.s. rear bearings is a vast improvement over the stock Super Tiger rear bearing, and will noit rust, thus saving you a lot of time and money by not having to replace rusted bearings.

View AllClose